Am I The Only One Who Sometimes Wishes To Be The Child Of Another

I'm not really a fan of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.  I only watched a few episodes here and there when I was visiting my friends because I cut the cable TV to save money several years ago.  It's hard to not know who the Kardashians are when they are constantly on the magazines covers at the grocery stores check-out counters.

As much as I don't really care to keep up with the Kardashians, I often secretly wish that Kris Jenner could be my mother because I think she is quite pretty and she makes pretty children.  Seriously, without her, none of her daugthers would have been where they are today, in terms of fame and fortune.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Want To Declutter, One Magazine At A Time

Such A Sad Morning