Such A Sad Morning


It's really sad to have to wake up to the news of yet another senseless tragedy. I can't find words to express my sadness.  Yes, I can feel the pain of the victims' family because I had dreamed about the death of my siblings, and my parents over and over; and in such dreams, I cried my heart out until I felt as if I was suffering from a heart attack and I woke up with tears.  It felt so painful even in a dream when my heart felt like it was being torn apart into pieces. It always took me a couple minutes after I woke up before I could calm myself down and realize it was just a dream. But for those who lost their loved ones last night for real,  I hope they will somehow find peace again.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Want To Declutter, One Magazine At A Time

Am I The Only One Who Sometimes Wishes To Be The Child Of Another